Bus tours experience:
When you decide to plan a vacation by bus, it means that you are going to enjoy your vacation from the beginning of the journey, not just from the arrival at your destination. Unlike planes, train or water cruises; travelling by bus is a very unique experience.
Travelling by bus across Europe:
Taking a bus across the European countries will give you a memorable experience that you will never forget for the following reasons:
– You will travel between different countries in few hours.
– You will enjoy the fact that there are no land borders between European countries which is considered a European specialty that you will never find elsewhere due to the absence of barriers and due to the presence of the Schengen visa that facilitated the transfer between countries, unlike the US ESTA (electronic system for travel authorization) that allows you to enter the United States only – or any other visa, the Schengen visa made the European borders disappear.
– You will enjoy the beautiful scenery of the green lands, farmers, animals like sheep and cows and very simple houses.
– You will pass by many villages in a relatively very short time.
– In few hours, you can move from Germany to the Netherlands to Belgium to France for example and get exposed to various cultures and languages.
– Bus tours are relatively cheap compared to trains or planes, especially if you are travelling as a family not just single person or a couple.
Why Bus tours experience in Europe is memorable?
Unlike other means of transportation, travelling by bus gives a huge flexibility in your journey. You can never stop a plane for example in the middle of a journey from the Netherlands to the Czech Republic, to spend a day in Germany. Also, if you are travelling by train, you will have a fixed timetable and fixed stations where you can make your stops.
Therefore, bus tours experience in Europe will give you a memorable trip. You can plan your journey in advance to stop wherever you want and spend the number of hours or days you wish at any stop. You can also stop the bus to capture photos for the beautiful scenery that you will be watching during the journey. A bus tour experience in Europe will always be memorable unique and you will never feel bored.
You can also plan hundreds of different routes between different countries and you have a huge of variety of places to visit. For example, you can travel from Belgium to the South of France from a certain route passing by Luxembourg and return back from another route passing by Switzerland.
Bus tours experience within a single European country:
Also among the most memorable trips – you can ever plan – is a bus tour with a single European country. You can take a bus in Italy from Rome to Milan passing by Florence and Venice enjoying the amazing views of Italy and the special nature of each Italian city. The same can be done in Germany from Hamburg to Munich from to the north to the south of Germany passing by the very famous historical castles.
Such kind of trips can’t be done with that uniqueness by other means of transportation.